Is cpm.biz fake or legit


CPM biz is an advertiser site that pays publishers based on the rate of views of ads. CPM stands for cost per mile. The admin compensates the publishers’ stats. The more stats a publisher has, the more income the publisher will earn. That is very interesting offer. 

Firstly, I was very interested in the system. I tried to join few months ago. My earning is growing. However, few days ago I found my blog hacked. I tried to find the answer. When I opened my blog, there was interruption from unknown sites. I could not close the sites and I could not return my blog view. That’s was disgusting. I had the same experience before. That could take place because I inserted an advertisement code from not popular advertiser. The advertiser did pop up ads and interrupted my blog page load. I got angry with the advertiser and deleted the code right after I knew the source of code.

CPM.biz did the same to my blog. That was disgusting. I deleted the code and I would never become the partner of it. I tell this to you to stay away from these sites. These sites will make your reader leave you. CPM.biz is not only fake site but also hacking site

1 Response to "Is cpm.biz fake or legit"

Sponsor

Sponsor

pop

Jasa buat blog profesional

all posts